Kings of Leon is a band that I discovered about the same time as MGMT. They have a very interesting sound that keeps my attention, and I of course looooooove Anthony Caleb Followill's voice. He actually sounds much like the lead singer of Needtobreathe, a band I mentioned in an earlier post. I like both, but I tend to favor Kings because they have that non-generic, weird sound that you all know I like.
I believe the first song I heard from them was "Sex On Fire", like everyone else. I liked this song, but I liked "Use Somebody" a lot better. In fact I got this song, and started looking for others that I might like. I soon discovered "Closer", which immediately became my favorite. I then discovered "Cold Desert". As soon as the song fades out and then comes back in I was done. You had me at fade in, Kings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment