Tuesday, April 6, 2010

frankie.

So you've seen my metal side, my girly side and my weird side. Well meet my classy side. I love Frank Sinatra. Ol' Blue Eyes has been in my favorite music list for quite a few years now. The first song I heard of his that I immediately loved was "It Had To Be You". It has that great old-timey feel to it and of course his voice is amazing. It sort of makes me think of 'simpler times' (as cliche as that is).

Another one I love is "Deep In a Dream". This one is cool because it has all the elements of a good song- Story telling, imagery, Frank and musicality. LOVE. Of course it also feeds my girly side since all his songs have a bit of romance in them. A few others I love are "Cheek to Cheek", "I Get a Kick Out of You" and "Witchcraft".

No comments:

Post a Comment